Sunday, January 30, 2011

RETREAT! :D

So, right now I really should be doing my calc assignment cos its due tmr... cos i just finished waking up from a GREAT 3 hr nap! :D but yeah! ahah!
Anyways, I just got back from a retreat with my fellowship!! :D so much fun! Lots and lots of stuff I learned through it!
One thing that stuck out to me, during the worship and stuff was "break my heart for what breaks Yours"! oh myyyy!!! I thought about that and im like... it would be pretty cool if I could truly feel that! NO LIES!  My relationship with God would totally be way better! THINK about it! LOL say you're dating your dream girl and whatever breaks her heart breaks yours, then you OBVIously won't do things that will hurt her! and you guys will be like... FOREVER happy! AHAH jkjk! like if it broke your heart to cheat on her, you obviously wouldn't do it! ! ahah iunno! it just makes a lot of sense to me!

Also.. something i really thought about was God's AMAZING love! like... seriously... its pretty sick! (like COOL sick, not.. BLAHG sick)lol It's just so crazy and cool and iunno how to describe it cos im not eloquent and it's just hard to describe in general.. UNCONDITIONAL! that's a good word i think!  Sometimes, when I'm really thinking about His love for me and everyone (even those that don't love Him yet) I really cry! *sigh* so crazy! its like a happy, sad, weird feeling cry! lol but its good! :) I LIKE! :) lol  Something that I've been thinking about is a line from Majesty "Now I've found the greatest love of ALL is MINE" isnt that so amazing? iunno... I used to look so much into finding love through girls (who dont reciprocate LOL which is fine! HAHA) but seriously, who cares? (well actually i kind of do!) lol but in comparison to God's love, nothing is even as close, so that is so much better! and I'm just soo happy that i have found His love cos its crazy and amazing! :D

One more thing... LOL sorry for making this quite long!
Happiness... I seriously dont know why ppl keep on caring so much about the distinction between happiness and Joy.. LOL but thats just me cos when im happy, im joyful too! and i dont think there always has to be a reason why im happy even though there always is! (knowing that God loves me so much makes me happy!) I guess some ppl call that Joy.. but w/e to me same thing! LOL and also, who DOESNT like being happy? LOL i also like being happy, so i am happy! LOL

There's more i learned, but this is enough for now i think! LOl

OHH yeahhh!!! one more thing! one cool thing that we always do at retreats is write "warm and fuzzies"! LOL bascialy, everyone gets an envelope and other ppl fill it with encouraging thoughts about you!  They really make you feel warm and fuzzy on the insidee! :D ahha thank you everyone who wrote one for me!! :D (im so soorry if i didn't write you one! really sorry esp if you wrote me one...LOL)

1 comment:

  1. Haha Jireh. You silly boy.

    Yeyeeeee we sang that song at UWCCF Retreat too! Our theme was around transformation = sacrificing things for God.

    ReplyDelete