Sunday, January 23, 2011

Calculus Hurts my brain!!!

So I'm studying calculus in Taylor with a friend and it's intense!!  I think my brain is going to explode!  I've been working for 2 hours already and only finished half of my online assignment! :( ahha so sad! lol  Oh wells!  Doing math is pretty good though... at first at least!  I find it SO satisfying when you solve a problem! ahha makes you feel like you are smart (even if ur not jkjk)!  But yeah... when you get to those problems where you swear you were right but aren't...IT'S SO FRUSTRATING! lolol! haha oh well!

I like hurting my brain, kind of!  It makes me feel like im actually using it! instead of like.. letting it degrade in my skull! lol  It's like working out!  When you work out and your muscles hurt, its a good thing! It means you aren't getting fat by doing nothing!  so... my brain hurting now must be a good thing too! LOL so i'm happy! LOL

SMILE

No comments:

Post a Comment