Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Dream Girl(s)!

So I have 3 dream girls!
My first dream girl is my fantasy dream girl! LOL my second is my literal "dream girl"(this girl i dated and loved in my dream LOL) and my third is my real dream girl (the one girl that Complements(complete and compliments! haha its roger.. if u know him) me; the girl I'm gonna marry! :D)!

My fantasy dream girl! This is the girl I would marry if I was a Disney character! LOLOL Seriously, I love Ariel! (from the Little Mermaid)  She's just TOO COOL! NO lies! lol!  think about it! her dad owns the seas.. literally! so thats pretty cool!  And her personality is so fun! She's a lil rebellious, but in a good way! ahah and she has a beautiful voice!!! ohh myyy!!! haaha She's sooo pretty!! yeah! i like her! Anyways, I don't really know what else to say! LOL honestly, I'm not that good at describing things! so when i'm trying to describe why i love something or why i feel a way about something, usually i say... just because.. LOL w/e! i warned you guys in my first post that I'm not eloquent! but yeah!

My literal dream girl! :D ahha so there's this girl that is my friend and i had a dream i was dating her! HAHA (if you are a girl and you are my friend, ITS NOT YOU! haha so don't try feeling special! LOL JKJKJK im sorry if i hurt ur feelings... Anyways, if it's you, u'll know because I told you about it! AHAHAH) So i had this dream of her... i'll call her Purée for now.. just cos i dont wanna say her name for privacy reasons i guess... So i had this dream of Purée! lol We were going out and everything was happy! haha! i dont really remember the dream, but IN my dream, she was my real dream girl!  Like.. my real dream girl's ... spirit/personality/inner whatever.. was inside of Purée ! So that was really cool! i felt like I met my real dream girl.. but not really, i just met her in my dream through a "vessel"! LOL jkjk iunno! But yeah.. I remember really liking that dream!

My real dream girl!.. *Sigh* I have no idea who she is! but all I know is that when I meet her i'll be really happy!!! Seriously! but yeah! NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE! LOL well.. there probably are some.. but like i said, im not eloquent so LOLOL JKJK but yeah!

2 comments: