Saturday, January 22, 2011

I like dreaming!

mannnnn i just ate so much foodd!!! so full now!!.. litereally.. a lot of beef, frozen veggies and an egg... but yeah... trust, thats a lot!

Anyways, before i ate, i was sleeping!  I decided to take a nap in the afternoon and i dreamed about something!  It was something good! thats all i remember!  It was pretty awesome!!! haha then i woke up about 2 hours later... then i was like.. that was interesting!... and even though i wasn't tired anymore, I went back to sleep just so I could dream more about whatever comes to my head!  I dreamt again and that was fun again! i love dreams!!! makes me happy cos most of them are happy dreams! 
The only downer about sleeping too much is that.. you don't get your work done... LOL and you wake up SOOO THIRSTYY!! its crazyy! :( oh well, it's fun stuff though!

You know how in Inception, you move so much faster in ur dreams? like I dont rmb, but all i rmb is that it's like Narnia.  like.. one year in a dream is like a day in real life or something... i realy don't find that! LOL.. i dream for so long... and only one scene really happens! it feels so short! oh well

Anyways... I have soo much work to do now! lol i think im going to die! HAHA but its okay i guess! :D

4 comments: