Sunday, May 11, 2014

GRM Day 7, May 11, patience...

ALRIGHT! I am super annoyed right now! This whole day, I've sort of had allergies to my 2 dogs, which I LOVE, but yea! none-the-less, allergies! and I went to church today, and it was in mandarin! lol so I really didn't understand anything! :( they talked about jacob and esau for a bit cos that was for the kids and that was in english!  I think i'll talk about them later... when I get to it in my Genesis reading!... only in Noah atm, so i'll get there soon enough! anyways, today doesn't really have much to do with the bible... moreso just how I need to be patient!!! and that the REASON I'm being patient has to be much bigger than myself, or just the people I'm around, or just w/e! because if it's small/insignificant... if the reason isn't rooted in Christ, when things start annoying, you, it will be hard to stay patient during those times!
Today, was just really something really small!! since I'm allergic to these dogs, I toook reactine this morning and stuff and my sneezing and stuff went away.. which was great.. but i found that my airflow really lacked! even now, it feels like someone took a towel and stuffed it down my lungs/face! really can't take it! or its like.. breathing through a couple straws.... or 2 straws or w/e! essentially, i can't breathe normally and every breath I take, I hate, because it's just not enough! My stomach also feels kind of bloated atm, which makes everything worse!! ahah you know how its hard to breathe when you are super full, add that on top of a towel in your face and that is exactly how i feel! i could only run on the treadmill for 5 mins and i was done! Just so frustrated because I can't workout when I'm irritated! cos i find working out usually helps! anyways, I realized that even in these times, I need to realize that I need to still be patient wtih my parents and still love them the same! Just cos i'm feeling uncomfortable, gives me no right to get irritated! it's really just selfish! Christ suffered so much worse! and he never seemed irritated during his beating, lashing and dying on the cross!  Anyways, I need to step back and realize that there is so much more!! than just breathing nice! I need to invest in eternal things! instead of being stuck in the present and just feelings!

Prayer: that I would be able to breathe with more ease LOL. That I would go to God in times of irritation! That I would be patient and loving even with physical annoyance, because Christ did so much more than just that!

No comments:

Post a Comment