Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Jacks last night!

So yesterday, I went to Jacks and had a great time!! haha okay, honestly, the tiem we went was wayy too packed and it made it hard for the waitress!!! but, I still had a good time and the wings are cheap, as always! :)
I think my highlight was the waitress! She was super nice to me!! haha maybe a little flirty, but at the same time, super nice and cute! haha and she smelled nice!  I personally thought she was just super friendly and nice, but ppl thought she was flirting...though i don't think she fully was! and the fact I talked back to her, apparently that made me flirting with her as well! LOL jokess...def wasn't intentional! But it was fun! her name was chelsea cos we exchanged names and stuff! though, we really didn't talk a lot! oh and she gave me a hug before i left! haha that was cute too!  I sort of wish we could have become friends/met at some place other than a bar! but it's aigght! prob won't ever see her again in my life!

Ever since yesterday though, I couldn't stop thinking about her eternity and where she will going in the future...I really have no idea, but I want to pray for her!  And I really pray that she'll be able to experience God's spirit working in her life!

Iunno though! I feel like i wish I felt this way about everyone! that I strongly wished everyone would one day know Christ! .... not just girls that I found physically attractive with fun/cute personalities! Even the scarier/colder ones!  Though, I generally do have more of a heart of the fun/cute ppl, I pray that God will work in me and give me a desire for everyone else as well!  I don't know why God put this girl in my life, but I hope she knew I was a Christian, I hope someone tells her about Christ and shares the gospel with her, and I hope that one day, Jesus will be her everything!

This sort of reminded me of my heart of celebrities/ppl who just have everything (worldly things)! I don't know why, but I've always wanted to reach out to ppl who had everything in this world...and therefore had nothing! because knowing God is everything! I feel like those pple are the ppl that think they are content, but I believe you need to know God to be satisfied, content and etc!
Anyways, I hope I can pray for this girl! and that my motives won't be bad...even if they aren't perfect, I pray that God will make them pure and holy!

btw haha i know! sorry for the really random/awkward blogpostt!!! haha

jireh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment