Friday, September 9, 2011

waiting but scared at the same time! LOL

So i've been thinking about my DG a lot recently... LOL just this morning basically! AHHA but anyways, i thought about what if I'm not ready for a relationship, but you are already?  I feel bad for keeping you waiting!  I guess if you can't wait you wouldn't be my DG, but still! anyways, I am trying to become more mature in all ways... LOL!
Something i find interesting that i forgot to blog about before was how much one of my friends have matured over the past couple of years! so this was how the convo was....
Me: DANNG you're picking up a book from that person?!... i really don't like reading!! lol
Ak:  haha yeah me too! but when i found out how much I can learn from reading, i forced myself to read.
Me: oh! cool! lol
honestly, that is a pretty mature response!  I think i'm going to start reading in my spare time as well so i can get to know more stuff! :)  I think the book i'm starting to read now is "crazy love" but its at my house somewhere! i read the first little bit and hadn't had a chance to finish reading it! but i will finish it and let you know what i think about it! :D

I hope you can wait for me! cos i'm pretty sure you will be the one ready first! and yeah! i would have no problem waiting for you to be honest! LOL i'm patient! kind of! LOLOL

SMILE and be happy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment