Monday, September 12, 2011

CHEERLEADING!

SO I"M REALLY HAPPY RIGHT NOW! :D lolol!
i made the University of Western Ontario's CHEERLEADING TEAM!!! lol
yes!!! i am super happy! :D haha i dont even know what to say! HAHA i thought i wasn't going to make it cos during the tryouts i like.. DIED for the hill running part!! LOl but yeah! i'm happy! LOL 

Hope you all come out to see me cheer!!! even thoguh i'll probably be just a spotter for this year! :D first real practice is tmr!! :D yay!!!

SMILE and be happy! :D

5 comments:

  1. Congrats for making the team! I'm so happy for you! You're going to be a great cheer leader regardless of which position you take! Let me know when you cheer; I'll be there cheering for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i might be on this saturday!! i'll have to figure it out though! i'll keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH! i don't know what i'll be doing though! probalby just yellinng through a megaphone! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahha! I've watched a UWO football game and yes! It's a lot of yelling and flying helicopter girls! I'm really excited to see this ^^ good luck!

    ReplyDelete