Wednesday, September 14, 2011

First practice!

So first practice was pretty good today!!! got there on time and everything! lol
something i realized is that there are a lot of really good looking girls on my team! LOL like it's a good thing! but then yeahh! i was thinking about it on the way back home today after practice!  mainly.. i was thinking about the "two eyeball" principle! okay so let me tell you what happened

So i went into practice today and saw a lot of good looking girls LOL some in particular stuck out more because i found them more physically appealling.. okay i know this sounds weird but it happened LOLOL anyways! later on we had to do a pyramid thing and one of my roles was to help spot and literally grab onto this girl's butt/thigh area... LOL and she happened to be one of the girls taht stuck out to me earlier. and yeah as a spotter i have to holder her thighs and literally stare at her butt area... LOL I know for most guys they would be like.. OH YEAHHHH!!! or something! but then.... iunno its just weird for me if i think like that!  After a while i got my mind back into the right mindset ... "this is cheerleading" and everything was fine then because honestly, if i dont hold that girl, then she could potentially fall and get hurt so it is important to do that!  If my DG is a cheerleader now, i'll understand if guys touched your thigh/butt because they are only (or should only be) doing it to protect you.

Don't worry DG! my eyes will only be for you! I guess i'll just have to keep praying and keep everything in cheerleading professional!!  I do feel like God wanted me to get on the team this year! and I think He has a purpose for me on this team! i just don't know it yet!

anyways
SMILE ppl! and be happy! :D

2 comments:

  1. Yes, definitely a sport like this holds a lot of temptations--potentially leading to adultery. It's natural to get attracted to people who appear to be more "physically appealing". However, I'm glad you brought up the point with the 2 eye reference from the Bible.

    I'm sure when you find your DG, the beauty you see will be something internal that can't be destroyed. Remember that beauty expresses itself in a gentle and quiet attitude which God values with great worth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot for your encouragements! :D

    ReplyDelete