Monday, September 5, 2011

Sneezing!

AHAH so i had a convo with my friend like.. a couple weeks ago about sneezing !LOLOL! I am CONVINCED that every girl that sneezes in a "cute" way does it on purpose!!! LOL they do the "ACHOO!! *cute squeal*" thing and i'm like... they are faking it!!! anyone can do taht if they wanted to!!! I KNOW U ARE FAKING! LOLOL but i'm joking! cos my sister did it once and i was like.. "did u do that on purpose?" and she's like no.... so iunno.... BUT she also said she doesnt sneeze like that all the time! just sometimes! i would sneeze like a girl if i could but my voice doesnt go high and i cant do that squealing thing! LOLOLOL OOH MYY! AHAH i rmb now! this one time! like.. a while back, this girl sneezed normally nd then like.. 2-3 secs later she did a squeal..> LOL i was like.. *face palm* *Jireh is shaking his head now* iunno though! maybe ppl actually sneeze like that! LOLOl cos i know my dad sneezes like.. a big loud cough/scream! LOLOL SOOO JOKESS!! its actually soo funny/scary when its like.. quite and then out of no where he sneezes! AHAH i've tried doing it! its fun! LOL i can sneeze liek that if i think about it! LOL for me... i just sneeze normally but i always do it like.. 3 times in a row or soething! i can't sneeze JUST once! LOL so weird i know eh? but yeah i'm not faking it! LOL

SMILE and be happy ppl!!! summer was busy so i had no time to blog! HAHA my longest day i worked was from 5am to 3am the next day! HAHAA

No comments:

Post a Comment