Monday, April 25, 2011

My heart!

Dear Dream Girl,

I love you so much!  With ALL my heart (and I also love God with ALL my heart! but yeah! its because I love God with all my heart that i am able to love you with all my heart! if that even makes sense)  but sometimes, it is hard for me to say that i truly love you with all my heart! so i am sorry for that!  Sometimes, i feel that when i loved someone else, i almost gave them part of my heart! and I can't give that part to you if i already gave it to someone else!  I am trying to save myself for you!  So that when we get married, I will only love you and only have ever truly loved you!
Thinking about it, is having a crush on someone like giving your heart away?  I hope not!  but then in a way, it could be because when you like someone you have strong feelings towards them.  My heart will skip a beat when I'm around them or talking to them, my heart will feel warm whenever I see them happy or smile, my heart will break when i see them sad.
anyways, I love you Dream Girl and never doubt that!

Love,

Your Dream Guy (in the making)

1 comment: