Monday, April 4, 2011

LOL april fools!

so yeah! haha i got back home (london) and i found out that my granola barres were back! HAHA! so yeah! my stupid housemates were playing an April fools joke on me! HAHA
so jokes but not! cos i swear, they all ate one..... cos im pretty sure im missing stuff!!

ANYWAYS, today was a nice day! haah it looks nasty and stuff, but for some reason, it reminds me of something nice!! haah i don't rmb what it is... but its just nice...even though it's not the nicest day... its kind of gloomy, its wet everywhere, but for some odd reason, i like it.. probalby cos of the temperature and the smell of the area when I got out of my house this morning!
I like smells!
Good smells can make me happy! haha bad smells can make me... LOL wanna die!

you know what I hate the most?  When you get like... diarrhea because of some stupid stomach problem you have!  cos diarrhea smells SOO BAD! and when you go to the bathroom to.. u know... u smell it and u like die! its like... I need to relieve myself, but when i do, my stomach hurts more because of the smell which makes me want to relieve more, and then it smells worse.. and then I die....
(btw i dont have stomach problems now! and im not sick! so dont worry! :) haha)

HAHA akay yeah! anyways, i'm happy my granola barres are back for now! ahaha, better to have most of them back than all of them gone! HAHA (im still convinced they ate some.. cos it just seems like less!)

Smile and be happy! :D

1 comment:

  1. omg I can't believe you love granola bars so much that your housemates used it to prank you.

    ReplyDelete