Monday, April 11, 2011

Dreams are confusing...

MAN! dreams really confuse me sometimes! because all my dreams are all kind of realistic.. it ACTUALLY confuses me!  sometimes i wake up after having a dream and i'm like.. was that a dream? or was that a memory of yesterday.... LOL and as days move on, it gets harder and harder to distinguish between what your dream was and what reality is!  I actually have to CHECk someitmes... because I'm like.. i remember doing this...but i guess it didn't happen... LOL! so weird! Sometimes, things I WANT to happen, happen in my dream! and im like OH YAYY! but then.. a couple days later, i find evidence that it clearly didn't happen! AHAH Also, the opposite happens! in which case, I'm happy after I find out it wasn't real! HAHA

seriously... dreams confuse me! there's a lot of things.. im not sure of anymore.. just can't think of all of them... but yeah... ! ahah so weird!

anyways, i hope your dreams don't confuse you as much as mine confuse me! AHAH
SMILE and be happy! :D

1 comment:

  1. Yo I know wat u mean! its like deja vu for me sometimes! I wake up, and I remembered doing well on my exam. Then I realized it was a dream and my exam is in 1 hr LOL

    ReplyDelete