Wednesday, May 4, 2016

May 4, 2016

So today was a nice day!
I'm just burning time before my small group starts but i'll just go through my day...
I woke up at 4:50am today to go to the gym with my housemate and it was her bday today! fun times!
LOL i did EMOM 15mins 3 reps BS...started at 140kg for the first 10 sets, next for i deloaded to 100, then back to 140 for my last set... it was intense! then i worked on my pulling strength and core after! that was fun

hmm school was good too! learned stuff! hopefully i become a better PT! no lies, some of the stuff I did today was so dull... like the research lecture.. and I caught up on a research lecture today too during my break! i almost killed myself! haha so bad :( but it's done! so i'm happy about that! :) i got a mark back for one of my courses too! did better than I expected so thank God for that :) really though! I don't think i was feeling as prepared as I wanted to be yet I got a very gracious mark! haha thankful!

anyways, thats about all the time I need to burn!

oh before that, i started watching symphonies on youtube! LOL i don't know why, but I kind of like it! It kind of reminds me of who I was and stuff that I used to enjoy a lot! And it's like nice background music/also fun to just watch it! I think ppl in the library today thought I was weird...just watching an orchestra in a Science library.. lOL oh well!

Anyways,
BYEE

small group time! :)
Big MACs down under!!

No comments:

Post a Comment