Thursday, January 24, 2013

you are loved

so i was just thinking about Jesus LOLOL and how he love us!
it's just so amazing!!! and I actually find it amazing how he loves us even though sometimes, we do not reciprocate!!! and the thing is, I don't deserve ANY of His love!! legit...nothing!  what do I deserve? LOL romans 6:23!!! but because of Jesus, and His righteousness imputed on me, I can have life! and even with this new life, sometiems i catch myself running from Him! not right now, but sometimes I see it! and honestly, i dont really know how to describe it! but God's pursuit of me is SO encouraging to me!  and His pursuit for those that don't know Him yet!! although they deny God...although their hearts are hardened, God still pursues and loves!

God I ask you to teach me how to love like you love! and to be able to love my future wife like you love me!  God i ask you to help me to continue pursuing her everyday even after marriage...just how you pursue me everyday! haha i feel like i blogged about this a little while ago, but it really clicked this time! and God used it to encourage me now!!! haha I still need to meditate on it more!! i feel like the Spirit wants to tell me more! :) i'm excited for tonight!! :) kkk so here are two songs for you!! one more relavant to this topic than the other! LOOL but i love BOTH of these songs!!!

How He Loves

Don't give up! (you are loved)

Hope you're all doing well! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment