Wednesday, January 2, 2013

continuation from last post

so today, woow! God is amazing! that is all I can say! ahaha today, I spent a good 2 hours chilling with God today! and He has showed me so much! not going to lie, it was not easy!... or at least easy to start it! but boy was it worth it!  Honestly, until the time I spent with God today, I was supperrr unproductive!!! I literally did nothing ALL day!...anyways, I have been really noticing myself drift further and further from God and today i was like...no...this is too much! "Lord, I need you" haha! and it's so true! cannot live without him! anyways! after those 2 hours of just praying, thinking, studying John 15 and stuff God showed me  a lot of things! oh lol and i was listening to the song "your love never fails"... and i JUST noticed the first lines LOL like the very first lines of the song!
"Nothing can separate
Even if I ran away
Your love never fails"




And i'm like...wow! I can totally relate to this! haha... even when I run away... nothing can separate me from Your love!!!...so true! LOL even when i run away! lol i just find that pretty funny!/powerful! cos running away is a pretty intentional thing! lol and the fact that even when I try to run away from God, He will continue to pursue me! constantly, firmly yet gently!  He chooses me!  I don't have a choice in the matter, it is His will... not mine!  And honestly, THANK GOD HE CHOSE ME! thank God He pursues me! Thank God that I am a branch that bears fruit only through of Jesus (the vine)!...and that I am not withered up and thrown into a fire!  God is so gracious and amazing! Thank God that nothing can separate me from his love...even when I'm intentionally running away from Him!
Romans 8:38-39
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Smile! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment