Sunday, August 12, 2012

God's Perspective!

Sometimes, when I talk with people, they just don't get things.  They live their lives unconvicted of their problems, see things and think its unfair and just a lot of other things!  This is not going to be a long post, because all I have to say is very simple.  Perspective! ... To be more accurate, God's perspective!  If you live your life looking at things through your perspective, things may not make sense, things may not seem fair, things may seem fine...

Okay, I sort of dislike getting into sensitive topics, but this is what I believe.
If you are a Christian, and you think God is unfair, you are sort of not getting the whole point of who God is.  You are never higher than God. NEVER!  And if you think that your reasoning is superior to God, someone whose wisdom and reasoning is essentially infinite, you're just wrong! (yes, I'm assuming you believe in a God) If you think God is unfair, He's not! He is just and merciful.  Which is a complicated concept...but the more you think about it, the more it'll make sense. :)
Alright, so I was thinking this too, after talking to a friend of mine!  You might think sin is "not that bad".  For example, some people may think that a lie isn't all that bad!  But you are comparing this to God, who is holy and perfect...someone who just can't stand sin!  Maybe you might think your sin wasn't too bad, but you are looking through the wrong lenses!  Look through God's!  Get His perspective, understand who God really is!!  Then you will truly understand the ramifications of your sins.  I almost feel stupid saying this because I sin all the time (and I'm not proud of it!).  It sort of sucks...this sinful nature we have.  My mind wants one thing, yet, my sinful nature wants another!  Going back to God, I feel that people nowadays stress too much on the fact that God loves us.  Don't get me wrong.  God loves us so much that it's crazy, but people get too caught up in that and think that since He loves us, He'll do whatever we want or something.  People have to also understand that God is holy and perfect!  If you understand that, then I think you'll get a much better perspective on things!  Okay, I don't even fully understand it, but even though I don't understand it, God's perspective makes sense in my mind.

Anyways, this post was just things that were on my mind! I hope it makes sense...I'm not sure if it does because things in my head make a lot more sense until I have to write it out! haha!

SMILE!

Jireh!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol deleted to delete double post but ended up deleting both when i clicked one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! even though u deleted it, i still got it in my email! haha! and i got ur fb msg! LOL

    ReplyDelete