Friday, January 1, 2016

2016

It is January 1st of 2016! Happy New Years everyone!

Reflecting back to last year around this time, I had no idea where God planned to have me. I had no idea I'd be here, in Australia! It's actually sort of crazy. All I can say is that I have no idea what God has in store for me these next few years, but I know it will be more than I will ever imagine. Whether it's going back to Canada, Staying here in Australia, Dating or whatever, I am excited to see what will happen.

One thing that I have noticed is that my relationship with God has been rocky recently. Temporary things just seem all the more attractive and my sight on eternity has been blurred, but God in His grace has kept me close...even if it's not what I wanted at that time, I thank Him for it! I pray that God will bring some Christian friends into my life where we can talk and grow together and keep each other accountable. I need people to call me out when I screw up and not be afraid of "judging me". I'm so annoyed of how tolerable people have become with everything. It's not wrong to share your ideas. And if you think something is truth, you should be able to freely speak the truth and not feel bad for it.

Anyways, it's been a while since I blogged! I almost don't even know what to say anymore! I feel like I used to have so many things on my mind all the time! Now, it's not much haha!

Jireh!

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you blog again. Keep fighting the good fight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you blog again. Keep fighting the good fight.

    ReplyDelete