Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Utmost

My Utmost for His Highest always gets me!! i don't read it everyday, but when I do read it, it convicts!!! today's devotion was the following
http://utmost.org/all-or-nothing/
I almsot didn't read it! LOL i clicked the link by accident! LOl but i was like, oh, its actually super short! LOL I might as well read it! so i did! and man...I feel convicted!  basically, I guess there was something in my life that I'm supposed to do, but i kept putting it on the backburner cos the more I thought about it, the more it, I guess, emotionally hurt me! lol but this reminded me to just focus on God and let ur convictions just happen! and when obeying God, its not about emotions!  When u are fully committed to Christ, you are giving Him your will - being obedient to Him alone...not ur heart or ur emotions! but yeah! like it says, i just need to focus on maintaining my intimate relationship with Him and when He wants me to do things, I will do them!

Jireh! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment