Saturday, November 10, 2012

Funerals!

So today, I went to my grandmother's funeral cos she passed away last week!! (okay, yes, it's a sad thing, BUT a happy thing!! :D haha cos she's with Christ now! so it's a good thing! and she's lived a long life and stuff!!!) but it got me thinking about my funeral! :D haha

OKAY! sooooo for my funeral I want it to be like a wedding! haha! okay ideally, i think it'd be cool if my wife and I died at the same time, but that's pretty unrealistic!! lol but yeah!! okay dream funeraal:
My wife and I die at the same time and we have like a wedding thing instead of such a sad awkward thing!! but yeah!!!! as christians/the body of Christ, we are Christ's bride!!! and when I die, I am reunited with Christ!!!!! I want my body to be walked down an ile of a church as if I'm getting married with Christ!!! because I am!! sort of!! it hink!!! cos i'm being reunited with him!!! Also, I want my wedding to be joyful!! yes, i know people will be sad and stuff (hopefully ppl will miss me!! LOl and I'll miss you guys too but i know i'll see you guys in the future), but mourn before!!! LOL when ur at my funeral, I want you guys to be happy for me and know that I'm with Christ!! but yeah!! thats what I want! I feel like I had so much more ideas but i forgot them all!! LOl all i can think about now is my stomach ache!! :(:( i'm dying! AHHA it legit hurts and stuff!! i think i have intestinal problems or something!! :(:( oh well
hmm!! with my body, I want my organs donated!!! and....I want to be cremated!!! and with my ashes, I want to have a tree planted wiht them!!! HAHA instead of a 10k gravestone, I'd rater have a tree planted for me instead!! i think that'd be so much cooler!!! cos trees are happy!! they are like.. life!!!! and it can symbolize my life iwth Christ!! but yeah!! i think it'd be so cool if I could die with my wife!!! so that no worries!!! haha but yeah!!
shoot i forgot everything else I wanted to say!! HAHA!

anyways!!
SMILE! :D

Jireh!

No comments:

Post a Comment